Nanny Angel Network
Coping with cancer is hard enough without worrying about childcare. The Nanny Angel Network is here for you and your children when you need it the most. Each nanny Angel childcare volunteer is fully-vetted and highly qualified to provide reliable, compassionate childcare four hours a week in your home.
For more information you can phone at 416- 730-0025 or visit their website.
Dragonfly Wellness Retreat
Inspirational weekends created to empower breast cancer survivors. Our retreats offer:
- An opportunity to explore your unique choices in healing
- A nurturing environment for mind, body, and spirit
- Skills and tools for your continuing journey
- Community and the unique support of people who are going through a similar experience
- An intimate setting with skilled professional staff
- FREE online service for women diagnosed with cancer
- Exercise partner matching & messaging
- Exercise tools and information
- Get matched, get active!
Asbestos Exposure and Breast Cancer
Asbestos is a carcinogen that has been linked conclusively to other health conditions such as mesothelioma cancer, but its exact correlation to breast cancer is uncertain.
Although researchers have noted an elevated incidence of breast cancer in women who have been exposed to asbestos fibers, studies have not yet determined how asbestos directly affects breast tissue.
Mesothelioma.net has a plethora of free resources and information for those suffering from mesothelioma cancer and other asbestos diseases. Some of the topics they cover are treatment options, financial assistance, and help for families of asbestos victims.